The CYBER SECURE LIGHT project was co-funded by the European COSME Programme, in the framework of the COS-CLUSTPARTNS-2017-3-02 call for proposals. The overall objective of this call was to boost industrial competitiveness and investment in the EU via cross-regional cooperation and networking by supporting the establishment of European Strategic Cluster Partnerships for smart specialisation investments (ESCP-S3).
The CYBER SECURE LIGHT as officially labelled ESCP-S3 partnership by the EASME Agency, aims at facilitating cluster cooperation in the IoT cybersecurity area related to regional smart specialisation strategies, in particular to trajectories related to ICT and smart building, and at increasing the involvement of industry in the context of the Smart Specialisation Platform for Industrial Modernisation.
1. Rete di Imprese Luce in Veneto, the Italian innovative lighting cluster of the Veneto Region, Project Coordinator
2. Domotys, Spanish Cluster of home & Building automation and Smart Cities, Barcelona
3. Slovenski Gradbeni Grozd, Construction Cluster of Slovenia
4. POLE SCS, French cluster specialised in security & digital identities technologies, mobile networks and services, IoT and contactless from Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region
2. ELCA, European Lighting Cluster Alliance
3. SIPH INNOWATOR, Polish Construction Cluster INNOWATOR