ELCA is Coordinator of the European project called EXTRA LIGHT – Bolstering European lighting SMEs participation in public procurement extra-EU “co-financed by the COSME programme.
The EXTRA LIGHT main objective is to strengthen the cross-border collaboration of clusters of the European lighting industry and jointly pave the way for SMEs in public procurement in the extra-EU third countries. EXTRA LIGHT, representing more than 500 lighting SMEs from Italy, France, Spain and Austria, will develop a specific and long-term market-driven joint internationalization strategy for public procurement in the United States, Canada and Japan.
1. ELCA – Project Coordinator – European Lighting Cluster Alliance
2. Cluster Lumière Association, France
3. Rete di Imprese Luce in Veneto, Italy
4. Cluster d’Illuminacio de Catalunya – CICAT, Spain
5. Furniture and Timber Construction Cluster (Biz-Up MHC), Austria