ELCA is a partner of the EU ECOSLIGHT project co-financed by the ERASMUS+ Programme.
The creation of an Environmentally Conscious Smart Lighting (ECOSLIGHT) Designers training program is aimed at enhancing employability and improve the career prospects of lighting-related professionals.
The project adopts EQF, ECVET and EQAVET in order to improve the recognition of the identified qualification, both in EU and national levels. ECOSLIGHT builds upon well-known and widely accepted EU frameworks, such as the e-CF, DigComp, EntreComp, and the framework for the 21st-century skills. Overall, the project is expected to present a serious impact in raising the productivity and results of professionals working in the construction sector, and especially in the areas of exploitation of contemporary technologies, energy-saving, and human well-being.
ECOSLIGHT aims at upskilling and enhancing the employability of professionals and HEI students linked to lighting-related issues in the construction sector at an EQF 5 level, in order to respond to the market needs for Environmentally Conscious Smart Lighting Designers.
The following role profiles will be addressed:
a) The Light Pollution Specialist,
b) The Human-Centric Lighting Specialist,
c) The Road Lighting Safety and Security Specialist.
The Consortium is composed of 12 partners from 5 EU countries (Austria, France, Germany, Greece and Italy).
1. HELLENIC OPEN UNIVERSITY – COORDINATOR, Greece
2. NATIONAL TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF ATHENS, Greece
3. TECHNIKO EPIMELITIRIO ELADAS, Greece
4. EUROPEAN GRANTS INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY SRL, Italy
5. LINK CAMPUS UNIVERSITY, Italy
6. FORSCHUNGSVERBUND BERLIN EV, Germany
7. EUROPEAN LIGHTING CLUSTER ALLIANCE-ELCA, Italy
8. EUROPAISCHER VERBAND BERUFLICHER BILDUNGSTRAGER (EVBB), Germany
9. BUNDESVERBAND DER TRAGER BERUFLICHER BILDUNG EV, Germany
10. UNIVERSITE PAUL SABATIER TOULOUSE III, France
11. ECQA, Austria
12. ASSOCIATION FRANÇAISE DE L’ÉCLAIRAGE, France