Efficient lighting can in many ways comprise aesthetic solutions, too.
ELCA main objectives are:
– to strengthen the competiveness of the European lighting sector in the smart and connected lighting (S&CL)
– to accelerate growth within the sector, deployment of energy-efficient lighting solutions
– to contribute to societal benefits associated to lighting.
ELCA gathers local Lighting Cluster Initiatives in Europe.
ELCA works to increase the importance and priorities of S&CL on a European level, through:
– political and strategic work (participating in EU Commission and Parliament initiatives, task forces, groups, committees and as hearing partner)
– taking initiatives for applications and projects under relevant EU programs
– collaboration, coordination and exchange
– support for innovation, renewal and technological parts in the S&CL industry
ELCA supports its members’ local, regional and national position through adding of European perspectives and putting its authority as pan-European organization behind the members where possible and in accordance with its Statutes.